Friday, August 17, 2012

Introduction and COUNTDOWN TO DEPARTURE!

I told my mom I'd keep a blog while overseas so...

Welcome to my blog! For those who don't know me, my name is Lydia, and I'm a third year Theatre major/Music minor from the United States. I'm heading over to London, England for three and half months on August 31st, 2012 to study theatre with the rest of my class (SO EXCITED!)
This is where I will post at least (I hope) once a week about what sorts of silly things those British oddballs do, and what sort of adventures studying theatre in the UK brings.
My blog is mainly for family members and such types who want updates more detailed than the occasional Facebook status will provide, but all are very welcome to read/comment/whatever. As such, my blog will pertain mostly to, well, me. For more general updates, the professor who is in charge of the program in London also has a blog, which will discuss the sorts of things we all do. Check out Gary's (the prof's) blog for more all-around adventures! And probably more regular posts.... http://smumn-london.blogspot.com/

Note: between now and the 31st, posts will be sparse. The good stuff will come!

COUNTDOWN TO DEPARTURE: 14 DAYS



No comments:

Post a Comment